linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Make A Wish

Here is a card I made for my daughter's birthday. It was not the card I had in mind but it still worked and I really liked how it turned out. I'm still working on the original idea and I hope to get it done soon. I used some of the same paper line for this card as I had purchased for the original card idea. I coloured the image with Stampin Up Watercolor Crayons and an Aqua Painter.

Paper: KI Memories Sweet Life, Coredinations Textured Cardstock in Aruba and Kraft Cardstock
Stamps: CTMH Piece of Cake
Accessories: Nestabilities Petite Oval and Scalloped Oval, ribbon is from CTMH

Inspiration for this card came from Cathrine StClair.

1 comment:

Kate said...

i love this! i would be so thankful if i got this on my birthday! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...