linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow




This week's Bellarific Friday Challenge was to make an all white card. Only the image could be coloured. This definately required some thought, but the snowflake cuttlebug embossing folder seemed to pull everything together since I didn't have any white dp! The image was coloured with copics and then layered over Leaf coloured glitter cs and then another layer of white. The CTMH Twinkle brads matched perfectly and of course I had to add some glitter to the outside of the embossed cs! And for the final touch I added some Glossy Accents to the buttons. I have to start using that more often. I could actually make a few of these, since I didn't have to fool around with coordinating dp's and colours and designs.........Yes, I think I might do a couple of them. Maybe with the Polar Bear Circle??!!
Paper: White cs, AC Leaf Glitter cs
Stamps: Stamping Bella Snowman Circle, Amy R Stamps Winter Sentiments
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, copics
Accessories: CTMH Twinkle brads, Stampin Up Dazzling Diamonds, Glossy Accents, ribbon from stash, nestabilites large circle, large scalloped circle, petite ovals and scalloped petite ovals

3 comments:

Monique said...

SOOOOOO cute Caroline..Love the embossing and wonderful cute snowman and glitter on the edges:)

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

So Elegant!!! Love the embossing and adorable snowman. Love the sparkle too. Well gosh, I guess I just LOVE everything about it. LOL :)

stephanne said...

This is really cute!!! LOVE that folder and the image is really sweet!!! Thanks for poppin' by my blog hun!!
hugs, stephanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...