linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Sunday, January 09, 2011

Get Well

Hello there! Just a quick post tonight - I had to whip this card off Friday after work real quick before going up to the hospital. My 12 year old niece had an unscheduled surgery on her hip (growth plate) and there was only a days notice. I had this little guy (CC Designs Flower Power)lying around already coloured so it was perfect for this card!! I used Stampin Up's Perfect Plum cs and Razzleberry Lemonade dp from Stampin Up as well. There is some gold distress stickles on the flower and the image was coloured with copics.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute card! :)

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Gorgeous coloring and paper choices. I had never thought to use that image as a Get Well, but it's PERFECT!!! Love it. Hope your niece is feeling better soon!!

Monique said...

Wayyyyy to cute :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...