linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Thanks



I decided I had to use this stamp from Stamping Bella called Woofin' It Up finally and I had the perfect idea for it. This card is for Bosley's groomers who do such a lovely job with him. He always looks so great and I really have to give them credit sometimes, I don't brush him nearly like I should, and they always manage to keep him looking so handsome!

Truth be told, I once forgot to pick him up after work from the groomers and went home and he wasn't there and then I realized where he was but they were closed!!!! Luckily they called me at home and said they had him with them and brought him out to me :-(. I was so upset that I could forget about him, bad mommy!!! ssshhhhh
I used Friday's Sketchers #139. For my card I flipped the sketch sideways.
I used Basic Grey Max And Whiskers again (I just love the colours) and distressed the edges of the paper for a not so clean look. Check out their noses!! They're coloured with a Sakura Black Glaze Pen to make them appear all shiny - big, black, wet dog noses!! One of my favourite things!! The 'thanks' on the inside is from Hero Arts Trees, Birds & Messages stamp set.
Stamps: Stamping Bella Woofin' It Up, Hero Arts Trees, Birds & Messages
Paper: Basic Grey Max and Whiskers, Stampin Up Chocolate Chip
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Distress Ink Antique Linen, Stazon Jet Black, Copics
Accessories: Nestabilites Large Labels, Basic Grey Button, Sakura Black Glaze pen, ribbon from stash
And here is my wet nose Bosley!!

5 comments:

Donna said...

Great card! Love the layers, ribbon and button. Sounds like you have a very caring & understanding groomer. I am sure they will love the card.

Bananastamper said...

Great card! I love their noses and the fun papers you used! Your Bosley is very cute too!
Hope you had a great weekend!

Janneke said...

What a great card ;o)
Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week.

Janneke X

PS love the photo from your dog in the snow!

Bananastamper said...

Hi Caroline - I am pretty sure that the Birthday wishes stamp, the round one - is from Stampendous, I think I've had it for several years.
Shan

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Awww, this is super cute and so is your little doggy!!! Poor little guy, he looks like he could easily get lost in all that snow! LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...