linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Best Wishes - Last of Three



Alright - mojo stuck with me and I got the third card of the trio finished! I'm so happy with all three and I look forward to trying this set again with some fresher colours! So this time I used Elegant Egglplant ink on the flowers with the Blending Pen again. And then I added a little bit of Dazzling Diamonds.

Paper: Stampin Up Vanilla and Crumb Cake cs, Brocade Background dp
Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Stampin Up Elegant Eggplant and Crumb Cake
Stamps: Stampin Up Oh So Lovely and Vintage Labels
Accessories: Stampin Up Modern Label Punch, Dazzling Diamonds, tiny brads from stash

1 comment:

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

What an elegant card set, I just love the paper's you've used.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...