linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine Goodies






I made a couple goodie bags for me nieces today. Just a couple brown paper bags spruced up to be all girly and valentiny! I used a Martha Stewart punch for the top and some Pretty in Pink Taffeta Stampin Up ribbon on one and some glittery red ribbon on the other. The image is Sparkle Creations Cupid Emily which I won a while back and I've used her more than any stamp I own I think!! She is so much fun to colour and so versatile. The dp is Bo Bunny Crazy Love. I added a Prima flower to each with a tiny heart brad and of course some Crystal Stickles and rhinestones for bling. I'm not sure if you can tell but I used some Stampin Up Pretty in Pink ink around the images after cutting and embossing the nestabilites.

I'm entering these in The Crafty Pads Challenge #108 - Hearts and Paper Sundaes Challenge #56 - Pick Your Toppings. I picked Pink and Flowers.



8 comments:

Bananastamper said...

These are fabulous! I love how you punched the edge of the bag all fancy like! I'm sure your nieces will love them!

Donna said...

What great treat bags! I love how you used the border punch to spruce up the bags.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Lorraine said...

Fabulous little bags. Thanks for taking part at The Crafty Pad this week.

Jennifer said...

Very nice. I really like these bags. They are so cute! I love how you used the border punch on the top edge of the bag.

maxine said...

These are great thanks for joining us at the crafty pad x

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Fabulous idea!! Love the punch edge on the paper bags!! Super cute. May have to borrow this idea!! :)

Shana said...

Nice to see you again Caroline! Gorgeous shading! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again this week!

Unknown said...

So beautiful! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...