linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Small Wonder


Hello! This is Stamping Bella's Babycarriageabella! I love this image and couldn't wait to make this card! I've been meaning to make a card for my friend at work who is expecting. She's due next month already and as soon as I saw the sketch at Bellerific Fridays, I knew it would be for this card.
I used Cosmo Cricket's Togetherness dp, love the colours on these papers!! The tiny buttons are from CTMH and the image was coloured with copics.
I'm also entering this in The Crafty Pad's Challenge #112 - Buttons and Paper Sundaes Challenge #60 - Keep It Simple.
Paper: Cosmo Cricket Togetherness, Kraft cs
Stamps: Stamping Bella's Babycarriageabella, Stampin Up Whimsical Words
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics: Dress, Carriage & Presents - BG72, 75, R22, 24, Presents - Y21, YR23, Skin - E50, 21, R21, r20, Hair - E31, 34, Shadows - R000, W00, 2, 3
Accessories: CTMH Buttons, Nestabilites

6 comments:

Bananastamper said...

This is an adorable stamp and a great sketch too, it worked perfectly for your card!

aqualeiga said...

I really love this! The colour combo is delicious, and your colouring is great! Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at THE CRAFTY PAD. Hugs, Ali x

jeanette said...

This is so cute, I noticed it right away on the stamping bella blog, love the colors!

Alice said...

awww.... such a sweet card! beautiful coloring, too! fabulous work, Caroline!

Rachael said...

This is adorable! I love the presents stacked up!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

LOVE it!! Fabulous colors and DP and that stamp is super cute!! Your friend is going to love it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...