linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Cute Christmas - Tags



I just wanted to share a tag project with you. These were designed by Andrea Walford for her 12 Weeks of Christmas last year. They are what convinced me to get the Candy Cane cs and A Cute Christmas stamp set from Stampin Up. I made two sets of the tags, they were so much fun and gave me so many ideas. I loved using the Dazzling Diamonds and Craft Whisper White ink. The snowman and candy canes were coloured using the craft ink and a q-tip.

6 comments:

Ebru Vatansever said...

OMG these are simply gorgeous !!! I need to start making Christmas tags soon !!

Rita W said...

Adorable! I have so much of that paper left...great idea to make tags!

Julie Marshall said...

Oh my gosh...these are absolutely adorable!

Ann Schach said...

How adorable! Such cute images and paper!

Bananastamper said...

Super cute tag set! Somehow i've missed a bunch of your posts...hooray for Christmasy projects!

Brandi said...

These are super cute! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...