linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Saturday, November 12, 2011

I Will Always Believe





Hi there - I have a Christmas card to share - another for the stash - it's getting close and I'm starting to feel the rush!! I used Sparkle Creations Christmas Card Challenge #49 which is this sketch:



I was able to play with my new CTMH stamp set called 'I Believe' and the CTMH paperpack is from last season called Mistletoe along with the poinsettia accessory.

Santa and the other images were stamped with Brilliance Archival Graphite black ink - I like using this ink for solid stamps. I hope you can tell from the pictures - I ran my clear Spica Pen along the edges of the kraft cardstock and on all the snowflakes just to add a slight hint of magic :) I'm super happy with how this card turned out!!

I'm also entering this in Paper Sundae's Challenge #94 - Rectangle and Ribbon Carousel's Challenge #28 - Pillow Talk.

Stamps: CTMH I Believe
Paper: CTMH Mistletoe dp and Cranberry cs, kraft cs
Ink: Brilliance Archival Ink Graphite Black, Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Accessories: CTMH Mistletoe Accents, clear Atyou Spica pen, Stampin Up 5/8" Victoria Crochet trim

6 comments:

Laura Davis said...

This is stunning!
Thanks for playing at the Ribbon Carousel!
Laura

Brandi said...

Absolutely elegant! :)

Amy said...

This is so beautiful, I love it! Great papers and design!

Anita said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Ribbon Carousel.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! What a beautiful holiday card---LOVE the glittered snowflakes on Santa! LOVE:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the RCC!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

WOW!!! Caroline, this is GORGEOUS...Love it!! This bit of ruffled up lace adds such a vintage and elegant touch.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...