linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Monday, November 14, 2011

Merry & Bright


Just wanted to share another one of Andrea Walford's Christmas cards I made from last year's 12 Weeks of Christmas projects. The dp is Stampin Up's Deck the Halls and the stamp is from the Bright Christmas stamp set. I used Log Cabin smooch spritz over the sentiment. I think my favourite part of this card is the cherry cobler button. I love how glossy it is!! I'm hoping to change it up a bit and make a few more of these as a set.

3 comments:

Bananastamper said...

This is stunning! Wow!

Brandi said...

This is so beautiful! I think you have inspired me to finally use some my ribbon I have been hoarding! :)

jimlynn said...

WOW! So very pretty and elegant looking. Love it.
In fact, I just love your blog and just became a follower.
Lynn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...