linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Monday, September 10, 2012

Made With Love

This card is for my niece's birthday. She'll be eight this year and she loves butterflies. This stamp came with a set I won at this challenge last year and I finally got to use her :)  I'm entering the All That Scraps Anything Goes Challenge.

It's been sooooooo long since I've used my copics!!  I shouldn't let this much time go by, I did get a little rusty :)





Stamps:  CC Designs Laugh Lines Butterfly Laugh and Postage Laugh, CTMH Card Chatter Birthday
Paper:   Stampin Up Pool Party cs, MME Tickled Pink dsp
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stazon Jet Black, Copics
Accessories:  Clear Atyou Spica Pen, Smooch Top Coat, Stampin Up Certainly Celery ribbon, Stampin Up Dazzling Diamonds, flowers from stash

Thanks for looking, have a great day :)

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful card, awesome colouring! Lee-Ann :)

Bananastamper said...

So cute! I know what you mean about the copics - I seem to go thru phases when I colour lots and then don't for a long stretch.

Dangina Martinez said...

What a Fabulous Creation! We are so thrilled here at All That Scraps That you could join us.
Thank You and Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Sorry, lol. She is going to love this! Love the cute image and the great design and your coloring is fabulous. Thanks for playing with us over at ATS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...