linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Monday, September 23, 2013

A Flower For You

A friend and coworker of mine has been dealing with some really tough stuff the last couple years and she's recently had to take some time off work. This card is for her. I hope it makes her smile. I have to say, it's been a long time since I used markers or copics. I've pretty much been sticking to stamping so I felt a little rusty. I loved how the image turned out using my blender pen and the SU markers. I coloured directly on the watercolour paper just slightly and blended it and I was thrilled!!





Stamps: Stamping Bella Turtle Tots Picking Posies
Paper: SU Crumb Cake cs, My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose Gertie, SU watercolour paper
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU markers Old Olive, Island Indigo, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit, Lucky Limeade, W01 and W03 copic markers
Accessories: Blender Pen, Waterbrush Pen, CTMH button, SU Summer Starfruit ribbon, twine, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Tim Holtz tiny attacher


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...