linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Monday, October 14, 2013

Boo!

Alright....I'm on a roll!  This time Halloween.  I've had this stamp set for so long and I've put off using it because of the masking I knew I had to do but today I just jumped in and I'm thrilled!!!  I think this a CAS card. 





I'm entering this at Ribbon Carrousel's Challenge for October - RCC 86 - Fall and Halloween and The Shabby Tea Room's challenge - #188 Fall.

Stamps:  SU Autmn Harvest and Teeny Tuny Wishes; CTMH Perfect Fit Halloween
Paper:  SU Howls Tooth and Scaringbone dsp, Very Vanilla and black cs, watercolour paper
Ink:  SU Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango and Chocolate Chip; StazOn Jet Black
Accessories:  SU Tangerine Tango 1/4" ribbon, water colour brush

3 comments:

Bananastamper said...

so cute! Love how you did up the inside too!
You ready for the crop yet???

Tina M said...

Ahhh, what a darling image! Great masking for the inside :) Thanks so much for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room!

-Aneta- said...

Such a sweet card :) I love it ! Thank you for joining TSTR challenge :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...