linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Monday, January 27, 2014

Valentine's Day treat box

This is so sweet!!  I found a couple tutorials for this - one for the treat box (click here for box tutorial) and one for the bow (click here for bow tutorial) using the envelope punch board. Since I don't have any dies or cricut cartridges for these bows, I was quite pleased.  I couldn't resist either of them. This little treat box is for my niece. I'll fill it full of her favorite - gummy bears :)

I coloured the little girl with stampin up markers and covered her dress with Smooch pearl top coat. Papers are the More Amore dsp. My favourite parts are the bow and the brad that keeps the box closed. 


1 comment:

Danderella said...

Caroline, that bow is great! I wouldn't even attempt it without a die!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...