linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Deepest Sympathy

Here is the second of three sympathy cards I planned to make using some old papers and stash. I love how this turned out. I honestly would not have put these colours together on my own. The patterned paper is from Kaisercraft's Peachy Keen collection. At the bottom of the paper are five coloured spots in shades of green, yellow, orange and brown. I picked the pale yellow and it is really so soft looking. The picture doesn't show the exact colour, I think it's Barley Banana from Stampin Up and the ribbon is So Saffron. 


Once again, The Feshly Made Sketch #129 inspired the layout, I just flipped it to the side :)


Paper:  Kaisercraft Peachy Keen, SU Barely Banana
Stamps:  CTMH Card Chatter - Sympathy
Ink:  Stampin Up Soft Suede
Accessories:  SU So Saffron ribbon, CTMH Bitty Sparkle, Spellbinders Nestabilities

2 comments:

Cindy Hall said...

This is such a pretty card. Beautiful design and use of the sketch. Love the papers and that gorgeous bow! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Donna said...

Another great card. The pearls really add a nice touch.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...