linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Happy Easter

Oh my gosh!!  My niece is going to LOVE this!!!  I know I do, but I have to give it away, lol.  I used Stamping Bella's Izzie is a Bunny, love the Izzie stamps :)  Aaand I used up some more of my old paper stash.  I got this a few years back from my local scrapbook store, it's My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary and I always imagined it on an Easter card.


It's funny, everytime I go to colour with my copics, I get a little anxious as I don't play with them often enough, but I just grabbed some colours that I thought would go and this is how it turned out.  I was happy.  Izzie's hair is my favorite hair to colour.  The egg is covered in glossy accents and her dress and ears are all sparkled up.  I even shined her shoes :)


I'm entering this card over at Shabby Tea Room #214 Easter Sweetness.  It turns out the Challenge suited my card perfectly, polka dots and/or stripes and here is the inspiration photo:

 

Stamps:  Stamping Bella Izzie is a Bunny
Paper:  My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary, Core'dinations Colourburst cs, PTI's Stampers Select Choice White
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, copics
Accessories:  Spellbinders Nestabilities, Stampin Up Rose Red Seam Binding Ribbon, Glossy Accents, Sakura Glaze black pen, Chrystal Stickles

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!! Great meeting you at the Autism crop!! Have a great Easter with your family! Lee-Ann :)

Diane said...

Caroline this is just the cutest design.

Hugs Diane

Heidi Gonzales said...

Very cute! Copics can be intimidating~especially if not played with often! I think she is adorable! (remember, its a stamped image-if the coloring doesn't turn out-stamp or print image over and try again-it's just paper!) This was a comment made to me when I took a copic certification class and one I have reminded myself of often :)
Thanks for joining us this week in The Shabby Tea Room.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...