linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Monday, April 21, 2014

Hello

I have a confession to make. I have this issue, mostly when using my Stampin Up and CTMH stamps, to only want to use other products from the same company when creating a project. I'm not sure why, and I'm really trying to break away from this 'issue'!!  Sometimes I like to make a card with products exclusive to one company, but other times not so much. And it's always the SU and CTMH stamps that I hesitate to mingle with my other products. For instance using a SU stamp and a My Favorite Things die would bother me but not so much when the stamp is Paper Smooches. Weird I know, lol. But I'm working through it. I am so not OCD but this does seem like it a bit. 

This tag was good therapy for my 'issue'. The stamped Hello is from an exclusive stamp set from Scrapbook and Card's Crop and Create Delivered Spring Kit. I didn't use it with the kit :). The chickenwire background image is from The Crafter's Workshop.  The tag die is MFT. The bling is Hero Arts that I've had forever. The eyelet and twine are SU. The inks are SU and Tim Holtz. The button, crocheted flower, linen thread and ribbon are actually items I received from a blog giveaway by Danielle Lounds aka Fat Cat Stamper. You can find her blog on my side bar. And yes, the tag was inspired by her as well. I've received a couple of her tag sets through her giveaways and they're fabulous!!  I'm always inspired by her work. 

It's been ages since I've used my Tim Holtz distress inks. So glad I did. And I'm happy that I combined so many different products for the tag. So many more possibilities :). I can't wait to get some more stencils and some embossing paste. 



Stamps:  SCT exclusive Spring Kit stamp
Paper:  MME 
Ink:  SU Early Expresso, Tim Holtz Straw distress inks
Accessories:  MFT Tag die; Hero Arts gems; The Crafter's Workshop Chickenwire stencil; Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher; SU Jumbo eyelet and Early Espresso twine; crochet flower, button, linen thread and ribbon from stash (Danielle Lounds)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...