linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Happy Birthday




Hello - Today's card followed this week's Mojo Monday's Sketch 345 and I paired that up with Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Die Crazy.  This was an easy one, except when it was time to adhere the doilies and used some tacky adhesive, and that didn't go well!!  I had to re-do the purple doily and flip the cardstock!!  Oh well, just a little hick up.  I got these adorable Delicate Doilies free with my $60 (and then some) order a while back :)  They are for sale now at My Favorite Things.  I kept it pretty simple, only adding the Mister Huehy's Shine spray mist to the Sahara Sand paper for a little bling.




Stamps:  SU Made For You
Ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black
Paper:  SU Sahara Sand, Wisteria Wonder, Pink (not sure which one), Rose Red cs and Specialty Sweet Shop DSP
Accessories:  MFT Delicate Doilies, Fishtail Flag Stax and Layers, Studio Calico Mr. Huey's Shine spray mist, SU Envelope Punch Board


 

3 comments:

Bananastamper said...

great way to use those intricate doilies! Love the CAS style.

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty, love the colours!!!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is gorgeous, Caroline! I love those medallions. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Die Crazy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...