linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Saturday, May 03, 2014

Sending Good Thoughts Your Way

The sketch over at Mojo Monday caught my eye, and then I came across Simon Says Monday Challenge and put them together and came up with this card.  I love the spring feel of the colours and I finally used some Vellum.  I've been wanting to emboss Vellum with white ep for quite a while and I finally picked up a new Versamark stamp pad.  That made all the difference since I haven't been happy with my embossing lately and I knew it was the Versamark ink pad.  It was old and needed replacing.




So Mojo Monday's Sketch 343 is Tall and Skinny.  I decided to try the 3 1/2" by 6" size, and I like it!  And Simon's Monday Challenge is Yellow.  I love the wood background papers in the My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline papers so I used the yellow paper for my background and of course had to add some bling so the Doodlebug Bumblebee Sprinkles were perfect.


Stamps: Stampin Up Perfect Pennants
Paper: MME Miss Caroline 'Dolled Up', PTI Stampers Select Choice White, SU Vellum and Pool Party cs
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: MFT Fishtail Flags STAX, Mister Huey's Color Mist Seafoam, Doodlebug Sprinkles 'Bumblebee', MME Miss Caroline 'Dolled Up' button, MME Follow Your Heart 'Be Amazing' Twine, White embossing powder, Glue Dots Vellum transparent adhesive





4 comments:

Donna said...

Happy Scrappy Day!

Love the card. The layering of paper, the embellishments...they are all fabulous!

snappy scrappy said...

Pretty card, great colours!!

Anna-Karin said...

Beautiful card! Great white embossing on the vellum. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Monday Challenge Blog!

Bananastamper said...

Beautiful, love this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...