linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Peace and Joy

Another Christmas card for the stash, actually I made two of these. I saw this layout on a card for sale on Etsy and totally fell for it. It was a kraft card base with some pretty gold foiled paper. As soon as I saw it, I thought of this paper, Sparkle and Shine from CTMH. I decided to use the Slate cardstock for the card base and slate ink.  The snowflakes were cut with my silhouette and edged with Slate ink as well.  








I absolutely love the Juniper Waxy Flax from Close To My Heart and I wish they still sold it.  I think it's better than twine.  It holds it's shape so well.  And since I used my old stash of waxy flax I'm entering this card in Shopping Our Stash's Challenge - Christmas/Holiday/Winter and Jingle Belles Challenge - Shopping Our Stash.   

Stamps:  CTMH Frosted Workshop on the Go stamp
Paper:  CTMH Sparkle and Shine, Slate cardstock
Ink:  CTMH Slate
Accessories:  CTMH Juniper Waxy Flax, silhouette cameo, Basic Grey button

4 comments:

Donna said...

Great card! That Juniper twine looks fabulous!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty, love the twine!!!

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh, this is wonderful! another totally awesome card made up of older elements that are perfect together! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us once again at JINGLE BELLES! :)

Bananastamper said...

Great colour combo! Love that paper.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...