linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Sunday, November 09, 2014

Make & Takes

Hey there!!  Been a while - thought I'd drop in - I was putting these away today and took a couple quick photos of the free make and take cards from Crop & Create last month.  First - a couple quick Christmas cards and a matching envelope.  Did I mention I love Kraft paper??!!


This next card is quite unique, and it was pretty simple too.  You use a full 8 1/2 x 11 paper with some scoring and cutting and voila!!  You have a card that you can add photos to or a gift card or anything you want to slip in.  I have my instruction sheet in there :)





4 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Looks like it was a fun time!

snappy scrappy said...

Great make an takes...I didn't do any of them...missed out :)

Tracy said...

This was such a fun card :)
I can't wait for Crop & Create next year…they ARE coming back next year..yeahhhhh

Donna said...

Some great make 'n' takes...could I get a copy of that instruction sheet for the fun pocket fold card!

Thanks for posting...it's nice to see what I missed out on this year and I mean that sincerely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...