linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Love These Girls

A while back I attended a crop at my friend Tracy's house.  This is the second layout I was working on and had come up with the layout while there, I just had to get it all glued down, and finish up with a few embellishments.  I didn't even follow a sketch!!  Just kinda went with it.  Love how everything came together.  I had challenged myself to only use the items that came in the kit - in this case it was the Scrapbook and Cards Crop And Create Delivered Spring 2014 kit.





I also entered this in the Paper Issues New Issue:  The Perfect Pairing.  These two girls (my daughter and my niece) are the perfect pair!!!

Supplies:  (Crop & Create Delivered Spring Hello There 2014 Kit)
Paper:  Crate Paper Flea Market, Pebbles From Me to You, We R Memory Keepers Chalkboard, Bo Bunny Pincushion, Bazzill Painted Dessert
Accessories:  Studio Calico Printshop rub-ons, Jillibean Soup Tart Teal lettters, My Mind's Eye Cut & Paste Wow Label Stickers, Doodlebug Bumblebee Sprinkles, Basic Grey Fresh Cut Die Cuts (photo corner), May Arts Peach Ribbon, Darice Washi Tape, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, 


7 comments:

Bananastamper said...

fabulous layout! Fun photo! LOVE it!

snappy scrappy said...

Great LO...love the pic too!!

Teresa Kline said...

fabulous page, and the photo is AWESOME! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp[ Wednesday Challenge!

add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine! *~*

Tracy said...

Your layout is gorgeous
such a fun photo and you showcased it perfectly.
Great layering..I was working on layering at Scrap $ Heart.
I think we need another crop ;)

Kimberly Kett said...

Beautiful! Love those layers!

Donna said...

Fun & Fabulous! Love how you did the title and double stamped the date.

VintageScrapsCanada said...

That is a gorgeous layout!
It is so well balanced!

Love it !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...