linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Enjoy the Little Things

This is my second post today!!  Go me!!  To see the sneak peek of my art journal pages click here.

I just love how this turned out.  One evening I stamped some images and coloured them with copics for use later.  This is one of the images from Taylored Expressions.  Although it doesn't say it, it is a birthday card for my BF in Minneapolis.  I better get it in the mail too!!


You might be able to see here that I used Clear Wink of Stella on the tiny bees' wings.  I love those coloured pearls and they matched the paper ribbon perfectly!!



I am joining in the following challenges with my card:


Stamps:  Taylored Expressions The Little Things
Paper:  Basic Grey Hello Luscious, CC Designs Copic Quality cs, Stampin Up Baked Brown Sugar cs
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, copics, Stampin Up Melon Mambo
Accessories:  Taylored Expressions Label Stacklets 2 die; Basic Grey Hello Luscious paper ribbon, Wink of Stella Clear, Hero Arts Pearls and Gems, 

8 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!!! FAB design!

Bananastamper said...

Such a pretty card - I love the fab pattern in the background. Hooray for stamping time! :)

Karen M said...

I love your pretty card:) Thanks for joining us this week at ATSM xx

Rahmat said...

Lovely card with a fabulous background. thanks for joining us at ATSM.

Colleen said...

A card your friend will really enjoy for sure! Delightful image and great coloring. Thank you for sharing it at STB.

Glenda J said...

This is so fun! Love the colours and the great little details. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

Dana said...

Sweet card!! Love the image!! Thanks for playing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More!!

cheiron said...

So pretty. Love the colors. Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...