linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Project Life 2015 - January

I finally finished my January Project Life pages.  It took a while to get started.  I decided to get a new Canon Pixma printer so I could print at home.  And then I got a photo editing program called Lightroom which I had to learn how to use.  It sure is harder learning new things at this age than it used to be.  I think my brain is full lol.  By no means do I know the program well, only enough to edit and print what I need so far.

Not a lot of pictures to work with the first few months of the year so the first few months will likely be limited to the two pages.  I'm using Studio Calico's monthly PL kit Far Far Away.



You can see here how the pages look beside each other.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...