linehomedotaboutdotmy galleryline

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Weird is Just a Side Effect of Being Awesome

Its been so long!!!  Summertime, camping, racing, visitors from out of town!!  It's been a good one :)

Anyway, sharing this card I made for my daughter yesterday.  Not for any reason other than she loves owls!!  Her friends tell her she looks like an owl - not sure I see that, but whatever!!!

I used these two stamps from Unity Stamp Company's November 2015 Kit of the Month.  I got to try out my new Misti Stamping Tool - LOVED it!!

I tried a new technique - edging the stamped panel with glossy accents and applying Clear Rock Candy Distress Glitter.

I absolutely love this sentiment and it's perfect for my daughter :)





1 comment:

Bananastamper said...

Love it! Such a cute owl and fun sentiment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...